An application of high density hydrophobic, spray-polyurethane foam has both economic and structural long term benefits.
A polyurethane spray foam application provides a high performance foundation envelope systems resulting in higher thermal resistance (R value), and a vapor barrier to assist in the elimination of Radon gas. By virtue of the application technique the foam covers the foundation in a continuous fashion fully bonding to the concrete forming a protective waterproof layer.
- An All-in-One system that provides a water barrier, air barrier, vapor barrier, and thermal insulation in one application
- Can be applied to almost any surface
- Is a durable, proven, high efficiency insulation system
- Dramatically improves building efficiency and lowers utility bills
- Seals out dust and pollen
- Offers a healthier, cleaner environment in your home
- Increases the structural strength of a wall
- Is unaffected by environmental factors like air temperature and wind that reduce the R-Value of conventional fiberglass or cellulose insulation