Ground Penetrating Radar is a high resolution system that uses radar pulses in a non destructive method to image the sub surface.
Our Certified GPR Technician can perform 2D and 3D scans to a depth of 4 meters.
Typical uses for structural Ground Penetrating Radar scan:
- Concrete structure inspection /condition assessment / rebar location
- Structural / infrastructure inspection
- Pavement / slab thickness
- Bridges / bridge abutments / airport runways
- Tunnels, decks, balconies, garages
- Walls, floors, ceilings to detect pipes, studs, wirings
- Void location